Blood take service 4.00€
|KL20| Child's maximum examination package
After carrying out blood tests of children in medical research laboratories, it can be seen that children suffer more and more often from metabolic and endocrine function disorders: 29 percent. deficiency of trace elements - calcium, sodium or potassium - was determined, 27 percent. - increased blood sugar, as much as 19 percent. or one in five subjects had thyroid dysfunction. Liver enzyme tests in the blood revealed a liver dysfunction in every tenth child.
The package consists of 16 studies:
- General Blood Test: This test includes extensive blood work that measures the number of blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit and other important blood parameters. It helps to assess the overall health and functioning of the body.
- Detection of Worm Eggs in Feces: The test is done to detect possible eggs shed by worms or parasitic organisms. This is important for early detection of parasitic infections and ensuring the child's well-being.
- General Urinalysis: Urinalysis helps to evaluate kidney and urinary tract function. During the test, proteins, glucose, erythrocytes and other indicators are determined, which can indicate various health problems.
- Detection of Protozoa in Fecal Smear: This test allows the identification of pathogenic microorganisms and parasites in feces. This is especially important in the diagnosis of intestinal infections or other disorders of the digestive system.
- HbA1c (Glycosylated Hemoglobin): This indicator shows the average level of glucose in the blood over a recent period. This is important for assessing diabetes control and long-term glucose status.
- TTH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone): This hormone regulates the activity of the thyroid gland. Changes in its amount may indicate thyroid disorders.
- FT4 (Free Thyroxine): This is an important thyroid hormone that affects metabolism and energy production in the body.
- ATPO (Antithyroperoxidase): This test helps identify antibodies that may be associated with autoimmune thyroid disorders.
- AST (Aspartic Transaminase) and ALT (Alanic Transaminase): Enzymes that are related to liver function. Changes in their levels may indicate liver disease or other health problems.
- Vitamin D, Mg, Ca, Fe, Na, K: These tests determine the concentration of different minerals and vitamins in the body. This is important for ensuring normal functioning and health of the body.