Blood take service 4.00€
|KL19| Child's minimum examination package
After carrying out blood tests of children in medical research laboratories, it can be seen that children suffer more and more often from metabolic and endocrine function disorders: 29 percent. deficiency of trace elements - calcium, sodium or potassium - was determined, 27 percent. - increased blood sugar, as much as 19 percent. or one in five subjects had thyroid dysfunction. Liver enzyme tests in the blood revealed a liver dysfunction in every tenth child.
The package consists of 7 studies:
- GLU (Glucose): This test allows you to determine the concentration of glucose in the blood. Glucose is the main source of energy for the body, but too much glucose in the blood can indicate the presence of diabetes or other metabolic disorders.
- Mg (Magnesium): Magnesium is an important mineral that is involved in many processes in the body, including nerve and muscle function and bone health. Fluctuations in magnesium levels in the blood can affect health.
- Ca (Calcium): Calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth, and is involved in nerve transmission and muscle contraction. Changes in calcium levels can indicate problems with bone health or thyroid problems.
- Fe (Iron): Iron is needed by blood cells to carry oxygen in the body. Low levels of iron in the blood can cause anemia, leading to fatigue and weakness.
- General Blood Test: This test includes various blood parameters like blood cell count, hemoglobin, hematocrit etc. It helps in assessing the overall health of the patient.
- Detection of Worm Eggs in Stool: The test is done to detect the eggs that may be shed in the body of worms or parasites. This is important to avoid possible health problems for the child.
- General Urinalysis: A urinalysis helps to evaluate the functioning of the kidneys and urinary tract and to determine various indicators of the body, such as protein, glucose or erythrocytes in the urine.