Attention! We inform you that we are unable to serve customers who purchased coupons through the BETA.LT and BETADOVANA.LT portals. Holders of coupons are encouraged to contact the seller UAB "Beta media" at with all questions.

New specialists joined the team in Vilnius: gynecologists - obstetricians, neurologists, psychiatrists - psychotherapists and psychologists!

I – V 07:00-21:00

VI – VII 09:00-20:00

lt en

Jūsų krepšelis yra tuščias

Išsirinkę tyrimus spauskite mygtuką "Į krepšelį"


Blood take service 4.00€

Mg | Magnesium

Mg | Magnesium


Reference: 15043

Determination of magnesium concentration

Approximately 69% of magnesium ions are stored in bones. The rest is involved in intermediate metabolism, of which approximately 70% is in free form, and the other 30% is bound to proteins (especially albumin), citrate, phosphates and other complexing compounds.
The amount of magnesium in the body is related to the metabolism of calcium, potassium, vitamin D, and phosphates.
These rates are associated with cardiac abnormalities such as ventricular arrhythmias unresponsive to conventional therapy, hypersensitivity to digoxin, coronary artery spasms, and sudden death.

Hypermagnesemia (increase) is determined in cases of acute and chronic kidney failure, untreated diabetes, Addison's disease, hypothyroidism, lupus erythematosus, and multiple myeloma. The decrease is associated with insufficient absorption of food in the body, hypoparathyroidism in cases of alcoholism, chronic kidney diseases, diabetic acidosis.


  • It is recommended to carry out prophylactically once a year, for disease diagnosis and treatment control it is carried out periodically according to the doctor's instructions.
  • The results of the test are influenced by the drugs used, diet (food supplements used), and alcohol.
  • To take the test, it is necessary to arrive on an empty stomach at 12 o'clock, 2-3 days. avoid supplements with magnesium, vitamin D before the test.
Mg | Magnesium
Mg | Magnesium
Reference: 15043