Blood take service 4.00€
Mercury poisoning can occur by inhaling vapors, working in industry or at home with inorganic mercury components, or ingesting its organic salts with food. Mercury vapor intoxication can cause pneumonitis. Inorganic mercury compounds accumulate in the liver, heart, kidneys, striated muscles, bone marrow, brain, and lungs. Mercury poisoning causes stomach and intestinal symptoms, stomatitis, colitis, anemia, peripheral neuritis. Organic compounds enter the body with food through the digestive tract. Inorganic mercury enters the body with vapors. Inorganic mercury that enters the body through the os is practically harmless and is eliminated through the digestive tract. The dangerous limit in the blood is more than 500nmol/l per day. Mercury can also be the cause of anemia, lung, kidney, digestive tract, nervous system diseases, leukocytosis, skin inflammations, lack of appetite, weight loss, fatigue, headaches, tooth decay.